Thanks to My Blog Spark, a “What’s for Dinner?” gift basket arrived on my doorstep filled with a box of Romano’s Macaroni Grill Creamy Basil Parmesan Chicken Pasta, three free product coupons to try the other varieties, a colander, serving spoon and cheese grater.
These wonderful dinner kits were inspired by the chef’s at Romano’s Macaroni Grill. You can now have a nice Italian inspired dinner at home in about 20 minutes. Italian in 20 minutes, game on!
In addition to the dinner kit, you will need a little milk, butter or olive oil and about a pound of chicken. Here is the contents of the dinner kit. It included a packet of sun-dried tomatoes, a seasoning packet, grated parmesan cheese, a creamy sauce and a packet of linguine pasta. (Sorry for the poor picture quality.)
This meal was quick and easy to prepare. To make preparation easier, you could buy the pre-sliced boneless, skinless chicken breast at the meat counter in your local market. My husband, who happens to be Italian, loved it. Well, actually all 5 of us loved it. We made two boxes and there was not any leftovers for tomorrows lunch as I was hoping there would be. The package says it serves 5, but I would say more like 3. I would also pair this up with a nice green salad and maybe some garlic bread for the perfect Italian meal!
There are 3 other varieties: Garlic & Herb Chicken Penne, Chicken Alfredo with Linguine and Chicken Marsala with Linguine.
If you would like to purchase a Romano’s Macaroni Grill Dinner kit, please download and print this $1.00 coupon.
Guess what? Three of you will win a “What’s For Dinner” gift basket.
Three lucky readers will win a “What’s For Dinner” gift basket which includes a sample of the Creamy Basil Parmesan Chicken Pasta variety, three coupons for you to try the other varieties the next time you visit your local grocer, a colander, serving spoon and cheese grater.
How to Enter:
In a comment let me know how often you sit down and eat dinner together as a family. It’s that easy! Please make sure to leave your email address so I have a way to contact you if you are the winner.
Want Extra Entries?:
After you have completed the first entry, you are eligible for additional entries. Make sure you leave a separate comment for EACH entry.
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to Simply Being Mommy (www.simplybeingmommy.com) and leave the URL to your blog post in the comment.
- Subscribe to Simply Being Mommy by reader or email.
- Follow Simply Being Mommy on Twitter AND Tweet about the giveaway. Leave your Twitter name or URL to the Tweet in your comment.
- Stumble this post (the post, not site). Leave your Stumble name in the comment.
- Add Simply Being Mommy to your Technorati Favorites. (Look for the green Technorati button on the left sidebar.)
- Add the Simply Being Mommy button to your sidebar. (Let me know where I can find it in your comment.)
- Enter any of my other giveaways. Just leave a comment saying which giveaway you entered.
This giveaway will end on April 28th at 11:59 PM Central time. Winner will be chosen via random.org. US entries only, please. The winner must contact me in 48 hours to claim their prize. Good luck to everyone!
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely that of the blog owners. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.