With the hot summer weather, I’m sure many of us are enjoying nice cold treats. This weekend, you can help a worthy cause just by purchasing a Frosty! Pretty cool, right?!? Just like years past, for every Frosty purchased on Father’s Day Weekend (that’s today and tomorrow, the 18th & 19th), 50 cents from the purchase will be donated to the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption.
HOW DO I DONATE?
There are so many easy ways to donate!
- Twitter – Use the Treat it Forward application on www.facebook.com/frosty (Treat it Fwd tab), or use the hashtag: #TreatItFwd. A donation will be made, by Wendy’s, for each designated tweet or re-tweet made from Treat it Forward.
- Facebook – Send a Facebook friend a “virtual” Frosty, or tell friends about Father’s Day Frosty Weekend through the Facebook application found on www.facebook.com/frosty (Treat it Fwd tab); as a result, Wendy’s will make a donation.
- Also, from Facebook, on Father’s Day Weekend only (June 18 & 19), offer a “Here’s to You, Dad!” Frosty “virtual toast” by snapping a photo of you raising your Frosty cup to Dad, tagging it with the words “Wendy’s Father’s Day Frosty Weekend” and posting it to Wendy’s Facebook wall or tweeting it; this, too, will result in a donation from Wendy’s.
- Foursquare – Every person who ‘checks in’ to a Wendy’s during Father’s Day weekend only (June 18 & 19) will result in a donation from Wendy’s.
With so many ways to help, I hope you’ll do your part to help out the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption this weekend!
One (1) winner will receive a $10 Wendy’s Gift Card!
How to Enter:
Simply leave me a comment below letting me know you’d like to win!
Extra Entries Available:
After you have completed the first entry, you are eligible for additional entries. Make sure you leave a separate comment for EACH entry. Each counts as one extra entry unless noted otherwise.
- Subscribe to Simply Being Mommy by reader or email.
- Follow Simply Being Mommy on Google Friend Connect.
- “Like” Simply Being Mommy and Frosty on Facebook.
- Follow Simply Being Mommy on Twitter AND Tweet about the giveaway. Leave the URL to the Tweet in your comment. You can tweet once a day, but remember to leave the URL to each tweet. You must have at least 50 followers for this extra entry. You can tweet ” #Win a $10 Wendy’s Gift Card from @SimplyBeingMom and @Wendys http://bit.ly/imuLg5 #giveaway “