This month’s Beauty Pick from H-E-B happens to be something that I’m absolutely in love with — the Essie Winter 2011 Collection. I’m already a huge fan of Essie, but these new colors for winter are absolutely stunning.
Now you see why I’m in love?!? Six festive new colors inspired by the precious stones and metals that remind of us holiday cocktail parties.
One day last week I spent part of the evening relaxing and having “me” time and decided a manicure and pedicure was the way to go. My daughter was a wee bit jealous she wasn’t invited, but honestly, I needed that time to regroup and collect myself.
I decided to do my nails and toenails in Cocktail Bling which is a milky shade of pale gray. I absolutely adore this color and have received numerous compliments. I do need to point out that in my experience in using Essie polish, you need to apply two coats for extended wear. If you only apply one coat, don’t expect more than a couple of days with picture perfect nails.
The new shades in the Essie Winter 2011 Collection are:
- Cocktail Bling – A milky, pale shade of gray
- School of Hard Rocks – A mighty shade of green
- Bobbing for Baubles – A dark, deep, elusive shade of blue
- Brooch the Subject – A smooth shade of cream
- Size Matters – A blazing hot shade of ruby red
- Bangle Jangle – An airy shade of lavendar
This new collection is definitely worthy of being the H-E-B Beauty Pick of the Month!
You can purchase the new Essie Winter 2011 Collection at your local H-E-B store. Make sure to use this coupon to save on your purchase.
Two (2) winners will receive the Essie Winter 2011 Collection that includes the colors mentioned above.
How to Enter:
Simply leave me a comment below letting me know which color you think you’d like most!
Extra Entries Available:
After you have completed the first entry, you are eligible for additional entries. Make sure you leave a separate comment for EACH entry. Each counts as one extra entry unless noted otherwise.
- Subscribe to Simply Being Mommy by reader or email.
- Follow Simply Being Mommy on Google Friend Connect.
- “Like” Simply Being Mommy on Facebook.
- Follow Simply Being Mommy on Twitter AND Tweet about the giveaway. Leave the URL to the Tweet in your comment. You can tweet once a day, but remember to leave the URL to each tweet. You must have at least 50 followers for this extra entry. Tweet to @HEB letting them know which new color in the Winter 2011 Collection you would like to try most. Be sure to include this link http://bit.ly/rtoqh1 and the #hebbeauty hashtag.