Over the last year or so, I’ve been doing things around my household to reduce the amount of chemicals in the products we use. Now, don’t get me wrong. I’m not a crazy fanatic about it, I just do what I can, when I can.
I received the Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash, Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes and Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer about a month ago for review. In the UK, Simple is the #1 facial skincare line and it’s finally here for us in the US.
What I like about the Simple Face Care products are that they are kind to my skin. There are no dyes, no artificial perfumes and no harsh irritants that can be damaging to your skin. Simple is suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive skin, and uses only the purest skin-loving ingredients plus added vitamins for you skin.
The Moisturizing Facial Wash is my least favorite of the three products I received because I don’t particularly care for the consistency of the wash. I found that it was thick and wasn’t spreadable until I warmed it up by rubbing it together with my hands.
The Cleansing Facial Wipes was my favorite product making it quick and easy to clean my face when I was in a hurry. I’ve used the majority of the wipes and will be heading to H-E-B to pick up more! They are gentle on my skin and don’t leave my skin feeling sticky or tight.
The Replenishing Rich Moisturizer goes on smooth and is absorbed into the skin fairly quickly. It leaves my skin smooth and refreshed and doesn’t leave my skin sticky or tacky.
I’m excited about this face care line and excited to try some of the other products such as the Smoothing Facial Scrub and Soothing Facial Toner.
You can purchase Simple Face Care Products at your local H-E-B store. Make sure you use this printable coupon to save on your purchase.
Two (2) winners will receive a Simple Face Care Set valued at $24.00!
How to Enter:
Simply visit Simple and leave me a comment below letting me know which product you’d like to try!
Extra Entries Available:
After you have completed the first entry, you are eligible for additional entries. Make sure you leave a separate comment for EACH entry. Each counts as one extra entry unless noted otherwise.
- Subscribe to Simply Being Mommy by reader or email.
- Follow Simply Being Mommy on Google Friend Connect.
- Add Simply Being Mommy (Crystal Reagan) on Google+.
- Join the Simply Being Mommy Community.
- “Like” Simply Being Mommy and Simple on Facebook.
- Follow Simply Being Mommy and Simple on Twitter AND Tweet about the giveaway. Leave the URL to the Tweet in your comment. You can tweet once a day, but remember to leave the URL to each tweet. You must have at least 50 followers for this extra entry. You can tweet ” #Win a Simple Skin Care Set from @simplybeingmom and @SimpleSkinCare valued at $24! http://bit.ly/xUx0IN #hebbeauty “