Based on the novel written by Nicholas Sparks, Safe Haven will be hitting theaters on February 8, 2013. Nicholas Sparks is the best-selling author behind the hit films The Notebook and Dear John, so I’m guessing this suspenseful story about a young woman’s struggle to love again is going to be just as good.
With big names such as Josh Duhamel, Julianne Hough, Colbie Smulders and David Lyons, this movie is definitely on my must-see list for 2013.
When a mysterious young woman arrives in a small North Carolina town, her reluctance to join the tight knit community raises questions about her past. Slowly, she begins putting down roots, and gains the courage to start a relationship with Alex, a widowed store owner with two young children. But dark secrets intrude on her new life with such terror that she is forced to rediscover the meaning of sacrifice and rely on the power of love in this deeply moving romantic thriller.
But even as Katie begins to fall in love, she struggles with the dark secret that still haunts and terrifies her . . . a past that set her on a fearful, shattering journey across the country, to the sheltered oasis of Southport. With Jo’s empathic and stubborn support, Katie eventually realizes that she must choose between a life of transient safety and one of riskier rewards . . . and that in the darkest hour, love is the only true safe haven.
With the brand new trailer debuting today, I wanted to share it with you, plus offer a Safe Haven giveaway for one lucky Simply Being Mommy reader.
One (1) winner will receive a Safe Haven Prize Pack that includes a $25 Visa Gift Card and a copy of the Safe Haven book!
How to Enter:
Simply leave me a comment below letting me know you’d like to win this Safe Haven Prize Pack!
Extra Entries Available:
After you have completed the first entry, you are eligible for additional entries. Make sure you leave a separate comment for EACH entry. Each counts as one extra entry unless noted otherwise.
- Subscribe to Simply Being Mommy by reader or email.
- Add Simply Being Mommy (Crystal Reagan) on Google+.
- Join the Simply Being Mommy Community.
- “Like” Simply Being Mommy on Facebook.
- Follow Simply Being Mommy on Twitter AND Tweet about the giveaway. Leave the URL to the Tweet in your comment. You can tweet once a day, but remember to leave the URL to each tweet. You must have at least 50 followers for this extra entry. You can tweet ” Enter to win a $25 Visa GC plus a copy of the Safe Haven book from @simplybeingmom! http://bit.ly/P0NnRP #SafeHaven “