I think I’m in heaven. Today a box of Fannie May’s Chocolate Dipped Strawberries arrived on my door step.
The strawberries were packed within a red box with plenty of padding to ensure safe delivery. To ensure freshness, the shipping box included a cold pack. I’m not sure what time the Strawberry Fairy (aka mailman) dropped these off, but they were still very cool. The presentation of the strawberries themselves was spectacular. The hand-dipped, luscious berries were huge and perfectly decorated. When opening the box, I wasn’t exactly sure where to start.
The box I received included 3 varieties of berries. Here’s the run-down of the assortment:
- (4) Pixie® Berries: dipped in a divine mix of caramel infused real milk chocolate and covered with crunchy pecans
- (4) Trinidad® Berries: dipped in deliciously creamy, real milk chocolate and covered with golden toasted coconut
- (4) Mint Meltaway Berries: dipped in luxuriously creamy, mint-infused real white and milk chocolate
Mint chocolate is my favorite flavor combination, so it’s no surprise that I adored the Mint Meltaway. My husband and I both agree that our next favorite were the Pixie Berries (yes, I made myself share some). With each bite, you could taste all of the amazing flavors at once. I like nuts, but don’t love them so they ratio of strawberry to chocolate and pecans was perfect. The Trinidad Berries were also spectacular. I am thrilled with how generous the chocolate covering is with these berries, which is no surprise since Fannie May has been bringing us glorious chocolate treats since 1920.
Check out the Fannie May website for all of their flavor varieties. I did, and was drooling over the Holiday collection, which features decadent white chocolate with candy cane bits, eggnog white chocolate, dark chocolate and gingerbread, and the Pixie Berries.
Fannie May’s Chocolate Dipped Strawberries make for a decadent gift for anyone on your list, whether it be during the upcoming holiday season or any time you want to make an impression.
You can purchase this set of Fannie May Chocolate Dipped Strawberries for $59.99.
One (1) winner will receive a 12-piece box of Fannie May Chocolate Dipped Strawberries that retails for $59.99!
How to Enter:
Simply visit Fannie May and leave me a comment below letting me know another decadent dessert you’d like to try!
Extra Entries Available:
After you have completed the first entry, you are eligible for additional entries. Make sure you leave a separate comment for EACH entry. Each counts as one extra entry unless noted otherwise.
- Subscribe to Simply Being Mommy by reader or email.
- Add Simply Being Mommy (Crystal Reagan) on Google+.
- Join the Simply Being Mommy Community.
- “Like” Simply Being Mommy and Fannie May on Facebook.
- Follow Simply Being Mommy on Twitter AND Tweet about the giveaway. Leave the URL to the Tweet in your comment. You can tweet once a day, but remember to leave the URL to each tweet. You must have at least 50 followers for this extra entry. You can tweet ” Enter to win Fannie May Chocolate Dipped Strawberries from @simplybeingmom valued at $60! http://bit.ly/Qiqafy #giveaway “