I’ve been a long time user of Dove products and I’m currently using the Dove Go Fresh Nutrium Moisture Plum & Sakura Blossom. As a H-E-B Beauty Blogger, I get the opportunity to try other products that I normally wouldn’t otherwise try, but this month, I had the opportunity to try a brand I love and use anyway, just different scents and different varieties.
This month I received three different Dove body washes including Dove Deep Moisture, Dove Sensitive and Dove Go Fresh Nutrium Moisture Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena. I’ve totally found a new scent that I love in the pomegranate and lemon verbena. I’m pretty sensitive to scents, but haven’t noticed that Dove products are overly-scented like some of their competitors. They still smell good and leave you smelling good, but they don’t overpower you making you feel like a walking flower.
Out of the three I received, the Dove Go Fresh Nutrium Moisture Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena was my favorite, followed by Dove Deep Moisture and then Dove Sensitive Skin. I based my decision purely on the fragrance and the way I felt after I showered. If you have sensitive skin, then the obvious best choice for you would be to purchase the Sensitive Skin formula. If your skin is dry, then the Deep Moisture would be a good fit for you. But if you are looking for a new body wash with a fruity, exotic scent, then the Go Fresh option would be good for you.
You can purchase Dove Body Wash at your local drug store, grocery store and online for the suggested retail price of $5.96.
Two (2) winners will receive a Dove gift pack that includes Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash, Pomegranate Lemon Verbana Nutrium Moisture Body Wash and Sensitive Skin Nourishing Body Wash!
How to Enter:
Simply leave me a comment below letting me know which Dove body wash you’d like to try the most!
Extra Entries Available:
After you have completed the first entry, you are eligible for additional entries. Make sure you leave a separate comment for EACH entry. Each counts as one extra entry unless noted otherwise.
- Subscribe to Simply Being Mommy by reader or email.
- Add Simply Being Mommy (Crystal Reagan) on Google+.
- Join the Simply Being Mommy Community.
- “Like” Simply Being Mommy and H-E-B on Facebook.
- Follow Simply Being Mommy and H-E-B on Twitter AND Tweet about the giveaway. Leave the URL to the Tweet in your comment. You can tweet once a day, but remember to leave the URL to each tweet. You must have at least 50 followers for this extra entry. You can tweet ” Enter to win a @Dove Body Wash Gift Pack from @simplybeingmom and @HEB – 2 winners! http://bit.ly/SVBYTG #giveaway “