Just because the Christmas holiday has passed doesn’t mean the yummy food has to end (although I’m sure my waistline would disagree). Martha White has put together a free e-book of Pretty. Quick. Holiday Ideas, which features a colorful collection of six tasty recipes, along with a handy shopping list that you can print out and keep on hand for any time of year.
This free e-book has you covered, from brunch, to main dish, breads, sides and desserts. The colorful, appetizing pictures of each recipe will have you drooling in no time. The recipes included in this free e-book are:
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
- Chocolate Hazelnut Fruit Bread
- Cranberry Orange Biscuit Bites
- Three Cheese and Chive Corn Pudding
- Cilantro Lime Corn Meal Dumplings in Chorizo Chicken Soup
- Sweet and Salty Chocolate Chip Caramel Bars
One (1) winner will receive a Martha White grocery tote filled with all the Martha White products to recreate the recipes in the e-book!
How to Enter:
Simply leave me a comment below letting me know which recipe you want to try the most!
Extra Entries Available:
After you have completed the first entry, you are eligible for additional entries. Make sure you leave a separate comment for EACH entry. Each counts as one extra entry unless noted otherwise.
- Subscribe to Simply Being Mommy by reader or email.
- Add Simply Being Mommy (Crystal Reagan) on Google+.
- Join the Simply Being Mommy Community.
- “Like” Simply Being Mommy and Martha White on Facebook.
- Follow Simply Being Mommy on Twitter AND Tweet about the giveaway. Leave the URL to the Tweet in your comment. You can tweet once a day, but remember to leave the URL to each tweet. You must have at least 50 followers for this extra entry. You can tweet ” Win a Martha White Grocery Tote filled with Martha White products from @simplybeingmom! http://bit.ly/10sYp7J #giveaway “