I’m not sure if it’s the same in your house, but the number one cause for an argument in my house is the temperature on the thermostat. I’m always cold. My husband is always hot. I try to be the good wife by wearing multiple layers of clothing and socks with my house shoes, but sometimes y’all, that just doesn’t cut it.
I actually find it quite comforting to know that we aren’t alone in the gender wars. It looks like, according to this Honeywell infographic, like we are in the 26% that argue over the temperature in the home.
At any given time throughout the year, if you were to come in my home, you would probably see a portable heater in the room I’m in. I physically can’t handle being cold, so using a portable heater can usually keep both my husband and I happy.
Where does your family fall in the gender wars?
One (1) winner will receive a Honeywell EnergySmart® 360 Surround Heater (HZ-435)!
How to Enter:
Simply leave me a comment below letting me know where your family falls in the gender war!
Extra Entries Available:
After you have completed the first entry, you are eligible for additional entries. Make sure you leave a separate comment for EACH entry. Each counts as one extra entry unless noted otherwise.
- Subscribe to Simply Being Mommy by reader or email.
- Add Simply Being Mommy (Crystal Reagan) on Google+.
- Join the Simply Being Mommy Community.
- “Like” Simply Being Mommy on Facebook.
- Follow Simply Being Mommy on Twitter AND Tweet about the giveaway. Leave the URL to the Tweet in your comment. You can tweet once a day, but remember to leave the URL to each tweet. You must have at least 50 followers for this extra entry. You can tweet ” Warm up with a new Honeywell EnergySmart® 360 Surround Heater from @simplybeingmom! http://bit.ly/11bGbZV #giveaway “