With January behind us, it’s time to start thinking about our Valentine’s Day plans. The husband and I usually don’t do much alone, well, because we have three children, but we do still try to make the day special…for the whole family.
A nice, relaxing night at home with the family usually consists of either take out or delivery and a family-friendly movie. Being able to snuggle up on the couch with my favorite people is one of the things I look forward to. The busyness really wears me down and I miss my family. Although we are together, we really aren’t spending quality time. And that quality time is what I yearn for.
But sometimes family outings to the theater can be just as fun.
This Valentine’s Day, Fandango can help make your Valentine’s Movie Date Night a hit, even if it is a family date! The Valentine’s Movie Guide offers tips on the perfect movie to see, whether you want to get romantic or have a fun night with the family!
Feeling lucky? Check out Fandango’s “Love is a Bracket-field” Game for a chance to win a year’s worth of romantic movies! One incredibly lucky winner will receive dinner-and-a-movie dates nights for a whole year!
One (1) winner will receive a Fandango Valentine’s Movie Date Night prize pack which includes a $30 Fandango gift card and a $50 Visa gift card!
How to Enter:
Simply leave me a comment below letting me know which movie you plan on watching on your date night!
Extra Entries Available:
After you have completed the first entry, you are eligible for additional entries. Make sure you leave a separate comment for EACH entry. Each counts as one extra entry unless noted otherwise.
- Subscribe to Simply Being Mommy by reader or email.
- Add Simply Being Mommy (Crystal Reagan) on Google+.
- Join the Simply Being Mommy Community.
- “Like” Simply Being Mommy on Facebook.
- Follow Simply Being Mommy on Twitter AND Tweet about the giveaway. Leave the URL to the Tweet in your comment. You can tweet once a day, but remember to leave the URL to each tweet. You must have at least 50 followers for this extra entry. You can tweet ” Enter to win a @Fandango Valentine’s Movie Date Night from @simplybeingmom bit.ly/YlXNg7 #FandangoDateNight “