Our dinner reservation has been made; our babysitter (Grandma) has been booked. My husband and I are ready for Valentine’s Day. I appreciate that he remembers holidays and puts effort into getting me a gift that I’ll really appreciate. Although I love chocolate and flowers, what I’d really like is more time.
I don’t think either of us can wrangle up more hours in the day, but I’ve found a way for my heart and taste buds to get twitter-patted while on the go. Balance Bars® are a yummy way to keep fueled while juggling all that life throws at us. They feature a perfect romance between healthy nutrition and great taste. Keeping protein, carbs, and dietary fat in sync allows Balance Bars® to provide the energy moms (and dads) need.
I sampled the Chocolate Mint Cookie Crunch and the Chocolate Raspberry. The Chocolate Mint Crunch was full of gooey goodness with its three decadent layers. It felt like I was delving into something I’d regret with the amount of chocolate. The Chocolate Raspberry was equally yummy and featured an equal balance between both flavors.
Walk up and down the aisles of any store, and you’ll see an array of chocolate hearts each as tempting as the next. The trouble is I’d eat them all. If I’m looking for something sweet that I don’t have to feel guilty about, I’ll stick with a Balance Bar®. I don’t need the high calories and fat content from candy, especially if I want the dress I bought for our Valentine’s dinner to fit!
Treat yourself this Valentine’s Day to a Balance Bar®, or enter to win a Balance-tine Day Chocolate Gift Assortment!
One (1) winner will receive a Balance Bar tin filled with Balance Bars!
How to Enter:
Simply leave me a comment below letting me know which flavor you want to try the most!
Extra Entries Available:
After you have completed the first entry, you are eligible for additional entries. Make sure you leave a separate comment for EACH entry. Each counts as one extra entry unless noted otherwise.
- Subscribe to Simply Being Mommy by reader or email.
- Follow Simply Being Mommy on Pinterest.
- Add Simply Being Mommy (Crystal Reagan) on Google+.
- Join the Simply Being Mommy Community.
- “Like” Simply Being Mommy and Balance Bar on Facebook.
- Follow Simply Being Mommy and Balance Bar on Twitter AND Tweet about the giveaway. Leave the URL to the Tweet in your comment. You can tweet once a day, but remember to leave the URL to each tweet. You must have at least 50 followers for this extra entry. You can tweet ” Enter to win a @BalanceBar tin filled with goodies from @simplybeingmom http://bit.ly/11q8xzT #giveaway “