This is a sponsored post with Weight Watchers and The Motherhood. However, all opinions are my own. I received a 3-month trial subscription to Weight Watchers Online.
I don’t subscribe to many traditional magazines because as a mother of three very busy children, I hardly have time to sit down during the day to enjoy them. When I am sitting down, I’m either working or eating dinner with the family. Neither of those instances allows me to casually flip through the pages of my favorite magazines.
As I’m sure you know all too well, children require a lot of time, a lot of attention and a lot of chauffeuring around. Oh, and the car rider line. I always feel like I waste so much time just sitting there. On good days, I’ll remember to bring a magazine, but those don’t happen all too often. And that is one of the reasons I adore the idea of a digital magazine. I ALWAYS have my phone and/or iPad with me therefore I’ll always have access to a digital magazine.
MomFeeds is a brand new digital magazine just launched by Weight Watchers with content that is geared towards moms. The magazine is available on Flipboard, which is a free app that you can download.
With our busy schedules as moms we don’t have time to flip through every single page of a magazine. With MomFeeds, because it is a digital magazine, you can flip through the subjects of the magazine that interest you most. Momfeeds has recipes, tips, deals and news, all available in a digital format that makes it easy to target in on the areas you want.
- Download the free Flipboard app
- Sign up for a Flipboard account
- Search for MomFeeds
- Subscribe to MomFeeds
Once you have subscribed to MomFeeds you’ll have the option to create your own magazines with content that you’ve found that you want to bookmark and revisit at a later time. If you look at the photo above you will see that it has my name and “3 magazines” underneath it. Those are magazines that I created while browsing through the current edition of MomFeeds. I also like that I can connect my social media accounts if I want to get a quick glance at what is going on there.
If you need more direction on how to get MomFeeds via Flipboard, watch this video tutorial for more information.
I really enjoy being able to access MomFeeds while on the go. Even if I just have a few minutes to browse, I feel like it was worth the time investment because it gives me the opportunity to browse what I’m interested in at that moment.
I also have a giveaway for two readers!
Two (2) winners will receive the Weight Watchers Ultimate Chicken Cookbook which retails for $29.99!
How to Enter:
Simply leave me a comment below letting me know your favorite way to prepare chicken!
Extra Entries Available:
After you have completed the first entry, you are eligible for additional entries. Make sure you leave a separate comment for EACH entry. Each counts as one extra entry unless noted otherwise.
- Subscribe to Simply Being Mommy by reader or email.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Add Simply Being Mommy (Crystal Reagan) on Google+.
- Join the Simply Being Mommy Community on Google+.
- Follow Simply Being Mommy on Instagram.
- “Like” Simply Being Mommy and Weight Watchers on Facebook.
- Follow Simply Being Mommy and Weight Watchers on Twitter AND Tweet about the giveaway. Leave the URL to the Tweet in your comment. You can tweet once a day, but remember to leave the URL to each tweet. You must have at least 100 followers for this extra entry. You can tweet ” Enter to win a @WeightWatchers Ultimate Chicken Cookbook from @simplybeingmom – 2 Winners! http://bit.ly/19ZPcVT #giveaway “