It wasn’t until I had children of my own that I could understand the appeal of the beloved LEGO. My children can sit and build for hours. As they’re playing, I can see the little wheels spinning in their heads as their imaginations are souring with ideas. I find it incredibly fascinating how simple little blocks can provide so much enjoyment, foster creativity and build confidence in children.
And now, for the first time ever, a full-length theatrical LEGO adventure will be arriving in theaters on February 7! THE LEGO MOVIE stars big names Chris Pratt, Will Ferrell, Elizabeth Banks, Will Arnett, Nick Offerman, Alison Brie and Charlie Day, with Liam Neeson and Morgan Freeman. My LEGO loving littles are ready and can hardly contain their excitement.
The story follows Emmett, a normal, straight-laced LEGO minifigure. When he is mistakenly identified as the key to saving the world, he is recruited by a fellowship of strangers to stop a corrupt tyrant set out to destroy their world.
To make sure you have your seats secured in advance, Fandango has launched collectible THE LEGO MOVIE-themed gift cards, available exclusively at Target stores. The $25 gift cards can then be used to purchase movie tickets on Fandango.com or Fandango’s free mobile app. THE LEGO MOVIE Fandango gift cards can be found in the Toys & Games section with THE LEGO MOVIE toys that are also exclusive to Target.
And because of all the excitement surrounding the approaching release date, I’ve got a fun giveaway just for you!
Four (4) winners will receive a $25 THE LEGO MOVIE-themed gift card!
How to Enter:
Simply leave me a comment below letting me know why you want to win this giveaway!
Extra Entries Available:
After you have completed the first entry, you are eligible for additional entries. Make sure you leave a separate comment for EACH entry. Each counts as one extra entry unless noted otherwise.
- Subscribe to Simply Being Mommy by reader or email.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Add Simply Being Mommy (Crystal Reagan) on Google+.
- Join the Simply Being Mommy Community on Google+.
- Follow Simply Being Mommy on Instagram.
- “Like” Simply Being Mommy and Fandango on Facebook.
- Follow Simply Being Mommy and Fandango on Twitter AND Tweet about the giveaway. Leave the URL to the Tweet in your comment. You can tweet once a day, but remember to leave the URL to each tweet. You must have at least 100 followers for this extra entry. You can tweet ” Enter to win one of four $25 @TheLEGOMovie themed gift cards from @simplybeingmom and @Fandango http://bit.ly/1eslM3m #thelegomovie “