I am a member of the Finish Power & Free Alliance of Moms and I do receive consideration for this partnership.
To say that I’m disappointed that summer with my children is almost over, is a huge understatement. I actually enjoy the summer with my children, despite the lack of schedule, bickering and never having a moment alone. My children are six, eight and 11, and I know the time I have with them at home will be gone before I know it.
It’s so hard sending them away for eight hours each day during the school year. I feel like their teachers get to see them more than I do. The thought of homeschooling often pops into my mind, but deep down, I know I’m not cut out for that.
So in these last few weeks of summer, we are spending as much time together as we can. We are celebrating the everyday, enjoying picnics, and just relishing the time we have together. We’ve spent time at the pool, soaking up all the fun we can. We’ve learned a little about gardening and have enjoyed so many homegrown tomatoes. We went on a 7-day Carnival Cruise and explored Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. We danced with a dolphin, let her kiss us and rode on her belly.
We’ve tried to squeeze in as much as we can into these two short months of summer, and we aren’t done yet. I want to visit a National Park, take the children into the city, and just spend as much time as possible with my family.
Thankfully, with Finish Power & Free I have more time to spend with my family, instead of at the kitchen sink dealing with dirty dishes. This line of dish detergent was formulated with the whole family in mind because it can also be used with baby products. Do you know how much time I could have saved when my children were younger by not having to hand wash all their stuff — lots!
Whatever you plan on doing with the rest of your summer, make it special. You can find the special in every day, even in the normal day-to-day life. And to help you celebrate, I have a giveaway especially for you!
One (1) winner will receive a $100 Visa gift card!
How to Enter:
Simply leave me a comment below letting me know about the favorite thing you’ve done this summer!
Extra Entries Available:
After you have completed the first entry, you are eligible for additional entries. Make sure you leave a separate comment for EACH entry. Each counts as one extra entry unless noted otherwise.
- Subscribe to Simply Being Mommy by reader, email or bloglovin’.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to Simply Being Mommy on YouTube.
- Add Simply Being Mommy (Crystal Reagan) on Google+.
- Join the Simply Being Mommy Community on Google+.
- Follow Simply Being Mommy on Instagram.
- “Like” Simply Being Mommy and Finish on Facebook.
- Follow Simply Being Mommy on Twitter AND Tweet about the giveaway. Leave the URL to the Tweet in your comment. You can tweet once a day, but remember to leave the URL to each tweet. You must have at least 100 followers for this extra entry. You can tweet ” Enter to win a $100 Visa gift card from @simplybeingmom. Ends 8/11. http://bit.ly/1z96M7d #giveaway “