Easy Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Biscuits

The other day I decided I was going to make spaghetti for dinner. It had been months since we had eaten spaghetti and since I really didn’t have much time to spend in the kitchen, it was a perfect choice. As it does most days, time somehow got away from me and by the time I realized it, the spaghetti was ready and it was time to serve dinner. But all I had to put on the table was pasta and a tomato meat sauce.

It certainly wasn’t a big deal, but I wanted to serve my family more than just spaghetti. There was no salad in the refrigerator, but I did find a can of buttermilk biscuits. As I was pulling the can out of the refrigerator, I remembered a pull apart dessert recipe my mom makes using frozen biscuits. So it gave me an idea.

Easy Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Biscuits

Not much effort is involved in these delicious Easy Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Biscuits. It's such an easy recipe to serve along spaghetti. Easy dinner!

I’ll take these over a plain biscuit any day, y’all! Don’t those look delicious? They absolutely were and the whole family loved them.

Easy Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Biscuits

Prep time
Cook time
Total time

Turn a can of buttermilk biscuits into these delicious, cheesy, garlicky pull apart bread biscuits.
Author:
Serves: 10
Ingredients
  • 1 can (16.3oz) Pillsbury Grands Homestyle Buttermilk Biscuits
  • 1 cup cheddar cheese (or any cheese you have on hand)
  • ½ tsp onion powder
  • ½ tsp minced garlic
  • 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 tablespoon dried parsely
Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare a 12-cup muffin tin by spraying with non-stick cooking spray; set aside.
  2. Cut each biscuit into fourths and place in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
  3. Place 3 pieces into 10 of the muffin cups, and 2 pieces in the last one; this will yield 11. If you prefer, you could take the 2 extra pieces and add it to two of the already filled cups, which would then yield 10. If there is any cheese leftover in the bowl, sprinkle on top of biscuits.
  4. Bake for 10 minutes, or until biscuits start turning golden brown. Remove from oven and serve.

It doesn’t get much easier than this folks! It is such a great alternative to traditional garlic bread, too. Plus it’s just more fun to eat.

For me, it was just the right amount of garlic and just the right amount of cheese but really, I’m not sure you could mess up by adding more. That’s the beauty of recipes like this one, the ingredients are interchangeable and each time you make it, it’ll probably be a little different than the time before.

If you have a small family, using the smaller cans of biscuits and halving all the other ingredients will work just fine. Although, you may just want to go with the larger can. They’re really good and you’ll probably want another one!

I’m all about easy recipes, and you know that if I can make it, you can too! Try it with this Chunky Italian Sausage Spaghetti Sauce! So good, y’all. I promise.

If you’re not already, you can follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.

Crystal is Owner & Editor of Simply Being Mommy. She is a work-at-home mom and enjoys being wife and mommy. She loves family, travel, chocolate and Diet Coke.

Comments

Mmm, these look delicious!

I can see myself baking these but making one side without the garlic and the other side with it as my son is very picky and doesn’t like garlic but my husband loves garlic bread.

That looks REALLY good, so appetizing and mouth watering!

That looks delicious, I can taste them already.

Okay I’ve decided I’m just going to introduce my teen daughter to your page. She’s always asking if she can bake something up really quickly and your recipes have been mouth watering. So I think we’ll be making these pullaparts over the weekend. 🙂

these look good. Too bad I don’t have any more biscuits on hand to make them tonight

Those look really delicious! And I love how easy they are to make!

Yummmmy! I’m totally going to make these.

Stephanie says:

This sounds so yummy!!! I am going to add this to my menu next week.

These look great! I’m going to try this recipe out. 🙂

How easy! I could get the kids to make these.

I like utilizing muffin tins for all sorts of things. These look so yummy. I love garlic and cheese, awesome combo.

What a perfect accompaniment to a pasta dinner. I’m all for it!

These look so good. My husband would definitely love them. He wants biscuits with every meal!

I made some very similar to this recently and they were delicious! Mine weren’t in muffin tins. I highly recommend these!

This looks delicious. I am a sucker for Garlic bread of any kind.

Shut the front door those look amazing! We are going out of town to see my daughter and we are cooking on Monday. These are going to be on the table.

Oh wow! I love garlic bread and these look amazing!

Yum, a warm cheesy biscuit sounds really good right now!

Those look delish. Garlic and Cheese are a perfect combination in my book.

Definitely making these on Sunday for an easy but yummy finger food dinner.

Those look good, you should add a picture of them pulled apart as I’m curious as to how that works. 🙂

I do something very similar in a bundt pan. We love how they pullapart. I have never added cheese though, so thanks for the idea!

What a great idea. We buy the biscuits anyway. Now, this will be another way to prepare them.

I could eat a dozen of those. I have a weakness for bread, but cheesy garlic biscuits… Yum!

These look and sound really good. We make homemade biscuits (we’d need far too many cans of Pillsbury to feed our crew of ten) but we’ve only done plain and cheese. We are going to have to try making herbal garlic next time we have pasta.

Delicious – I can almost taste them!

These look so amazing to where I can see the flavor through my computer monitor lol.

These garlic biscuits look so tasty. I’m going to make them soon.

This looks great and I know my husband would so love it.

Cheese and garlic, a fantastic combination!

Shell Feis says:

Those look so soft and fluffy! I love garlic, too, so they sound delish!

You are right, they are so great as a side to a pasta dish – and I love how easy they are to make. The kids could definitely help out making these for dinner.

These look so delicious and love the cheese!

These sound delicious and I am sure they pair perfectly with spaghetti or any Italian themed meal.

so easy! We have most of these ingredients in our fridge! My son would love the “interactive” part of eating them.

These look absolutely delicious! I love cheesy/garlic breads!! These biscuits would be a huge hit in my home!

Those look super yummy! This is a great side or an appetizer, and it’s so easy to make. Thanks!

Those look so good and flaky. I love how easy they are to make.

Rachelle says:

Oh my goodness these look so amazing! I love easy to make sides that will go well with other things, thanks!

Bri Radke says:

Those look delicious! Recipes like this that can be either sides or appetizers are my favorites. Especially when they’re so easy to make.

This looks so good! Beautiful photos! My husband would looooooooooooove for me to make these!

These look delicious…and totally easy to make! I’m sure my family would love them!

You had me at cheesy bread. Anything that combines the two is perfection in my eyes. Looks amazing.

Robin {Masshole Mommy} says:

These look so very good. I think I would like to have them with spaghetti or a nice steak and baked potato. Yum!

These look SO good! My family loves anything with cheese on it so these would be a hit.

Oh my these look amazing. I cannot wait to bake these – they look so easy!

That would go perfectly with a spaghetti dinner! I would get the smaller can being that I am single and I have a feeling that they all would be finished by the time I finished my dinner!

Oh my word. These look so delicious!

Krista Blackburn says:

These look so tasty! I love anything with cheese and garlic!

These look DELISH! I’m adding them into my to make list!

These would be a hit with my family! Yummy and easy. How can you beat that?

These look great, and totally easy!

These are brilliant! Semi-homemade is my favorite these days since our schedule is so busy and I have all these things on hand. Pinning for next time we have spaghetti night thanks!

Can I have like 10 of those? Cheese and garlic are some of my fave flavor combos

Oh yum! These look so good. Would be perfect for my trip with my kiddos this coming Tuesday, I should make some!

Donna Ward says:

Very creative with the Pillsbury Dough – I would love this and may make it without the garlic – I love garlic – but my hubby always is saying – ‘Don’t put garlic in it’ – Thank you!

Yum! I love the cheesy garlic bread you get at restaurants, this would be a fun way to recreate that at home.

So I made these once a while back ago and loved them! I melted butter on the top right when they came out of the oven and they were heavenly!

These looks SO good, I would love to try them. I get tired of the same old thing too, this would be a great pick me up recipe!

Debbie Denny says:

This looks awesome. Never had them like that.

Oh my gosh, these look truly amazing!! I need to try this recipe, like, tonight!

These look delicious! I love how easy they were to throw together. I am going to pick up a can of Pillsbury biscuits on my next trip to the store and give these a try.

Ann Bacciaglia says:

These look delicious and so simple to make. I will have to try making these this weekend.

YUM!!! I am a sucker for making anything in a muffin tin and these look so easy. They would be awesome as a pasta side!

Patranila says:

Cheesy biscuits in 15 minutes? I’m in!

I love making cheesy garlic biscuits. They remind me of Red Lobster’s biscuits! #nomnom

OH boy, pull apart cheesy garlic biscuits would definitely be calling my name. Those look amazing, or as my daughter would say ahmahhhhzing. 🙂

katrina g says:

those look amazing!! i love garlic bread. i will be making this for sure.

Omg, those look so delicious! I love garlic bread so these are perfect for me

Shannon Gurnee says:

This sounds like a super easy and yummy recipe! I’ll have to try this recipe with our kids! Thanks for sharing.

Cheese, garlic, and biscuits are three of my favorite words! I need to make these for Easter.

YES PLEASE!!!!

I could definitely go for one right now! 🙂

OH MY GOD! You had me at “extra cheesy”!

I am totally trying this! My youngest loves garlic cheesy bread, and it looks so simple to make!

Oh my! I love every bit of these! The only problem is I might eat all of them myself!

I love pull apart bread and feel like this sounds amazing!!

Amy Desrosiers says:

This post should come with a warning!! These biscuits look way too good for their own being!

Oh wow, they look so delicious! My husband would love these for breakfast!