These Easy Heart Shaped Cinnamon Rolls are super cute, easy to make, and perfect for a special Valentine’s Day breakfast.
Another easy recipe, y’all! You know, because easy is just the way to go when you’re running a busy family, right? Of course it is! And honestly, there should be no shame in the easy game.
Being a blogger means that on many occasions we start celebrating a holiday much earlier than everyone else. But, more times than not, the family really doesn’t mind it too much.
It’s just January but we are already diving into creating some Valentine’s Day snack ideas of our own that we will be sharing over the next few weeks.
We are going to start our Valentine’s Day goodies with these Easy Heart Shaped Cinnamon Rolls. Seriously, the easiest heart shaped cinnamon rolls you’ll ever make!
Easy Heart Shaped Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 tube (13 oz) Pillsbury refrigerated flaky cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing (it has to be these kind)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a baking sheet or round cake pan by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- Carefully unroll each cinnamon roll into a long strip of dough, leaving one end still tight and rolled. Roll the other end of each strip in toward the center, making equal rolls on each end of the dough. Bring the two rolled ends together towards the middle and pinch the bottom middle of the dough strip to make a point that will be the bottom of the heart. Pinch together to make sure it stays formed.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake according to the instructions on the package.
- When the cinnamon rolls are a golden brown, remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes. Drizzle with cream cheese icing and transfer to cooling rack.
If you’re going to make these Easy Heart Shaped Cinnamon Rolls, you have to buy the Pillsbury refrigerated flaky cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing. The other varieties of Pillsbury cinnamon rolls will not work. Trust me. I went through a couple other cans before finding these that actually unroll.
So, what do you think? Easy, right? And let’s not forget how stinkin’ adorable they are!! But look how much more adorable they get when you add sprinkles. Because, sprinkles!!
I’m totally in love with these Easy Heart Shaped Cinnamon Rolls. Like, seriously in love!
Alright, so let me walk you through the directions with pictures in case the way I’ve written it is a bit confusing.
I told you these were so easy to make! I love when I can something special for my family but not have to spend hours slaving away in the kitchen!
So what do you think? Will you be making any of these Easy Heart Shaped Cinnamon Rolls for Valentine’s Day?