I received compensation for my work on this post. This post was made possible by Mom Spark Media. Thoughts are my own.
I know I’ve written it time and time again, but this time of year is my favorite.
I love the smell of fresh Christmas trees.
I adore driving through the neighborhood and looking at all the sparkling Christmas lights.
I look forward to turning on the radio and listening to all the festive songs.
This time of year fills my heart with so much JOY!
It’s not about the gifts, at all! It’s about the time I get to spend with the ones I love most. My children are home from school for two weeks, and we get to bask in the joy of the season together. My husband gets an extra day off from work, and we get an extra day to relish in the joy our children bring us. From cuddling on the couch watching Christmas movies, to holiday gatherings with friends, joy is often found when you simply sit back and reflect on the present.
Although I thoroughly enjoy the quiet times at home with my family, sometimes the hustle and bustle of the holiday season requires us to be busy and on-the-go. There are holiday parties to attend, Grandparents to visit, and presents to be bought.
And it never fails — quick trips turn into a long trip and by the time I realize it, the kids and I are starving. That’s where small 130-140 calorie snacks like SOYJOY come in handy. Because they are made with real pieces of fruit and non-GMO ground whole soybeans, and gluten-free, I don’t feel guilty indulging in a quick snack. They’re small enough to fit in my purse, but big enough to stop the growling of my tummy.
To help spread #JOY this holiday, we will be giving away a Bucket of Joy sponsored by SOYJOY. The SOYJOY Bucket of Joy contains:
- Mason jar of SOYJOY bars in all seven flavors
- Plush blanket
- Wooden letters spelling JOY
- Galvanized Metal Bucket
Not only can you enter to win a SOYJOY Bucket of Joy here, but find other blogs participating in this giveaway by visiting the SOYJOY Facebook page.
How to Enter:
Simply leave me a comment below letting me know what brings you JOY!
Extra Entries Available:
After you have completed the first entry, you are eligible for additional entries. Make sure you leave a separate comment for EACH entry. Each counts as one extra entry unless noted otherwise.
- Subscribe to Simply Being Mommy by reader, email or bloglovin’.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to Simply Being Mommy on YouTube.
- Add Simply Being Mommy (Crystal Reagan) on Google+.
- Join the Simply Being Mommy Community on Google+.
- Follow Simply Being Mommy on Instagram.
- “Like” Simply Being Mommy and SOYJOY on Facebook.
- Follow Simply Being Mommy and SOYJOY on Twitter AND Tweet about the giveaway. Leave the URL to the Tweet in your comment. You can tweet once a day, but remember to leave the URL to each tweet. You must have at least 100 followers for this extra entry. You can tweet ” Enter to win @SOYJOYUS Bucket of Joy from @simplybeingmom. http://bit.ly/1GavYxu #Joy #giveaway “