Tell Santa and elves to take the day off because we already found the perfect present, The Little Tikes Easy Rider Truck!
The toy is designed for children aged 12-36 months. There are three ways to play: a walker, ride-on, and pull-toy. Allowing for various developmental stages means this will be a popular toy for months to come. Younger children can practice walking while pushing the truck with the truck bed safely locked into place. Slightly older children will enjoy riding the toy. The bed of the truck flips up, serving as a seat back. To practice coordination, older children can pull the truck using the bed for transporting dirt, worms, or other treasures.
Charley, 18 months, preferred to use it as a ride-on. Preferred isn’t a strong enough word; he adored using it as a ride-on. His friends have ride-on toys also, but this is the first one I’ve seen with steering. Turning the dump truck’s steering wheel actually controls the front wheels, which makes it much easier to make loops throughout the house. Otherwise, he would have to pick up the toy and shuffle his feet to change directions. That’s a lot of coordination for a little guy, so I was thrilled to see the steering. When Charley ran into an obstacle, such as the door jam, the truck was lightweight enough for him to pick it up and pull it independently.
Another favorite feature were the sound effect buttons. The three buttons make a total of 7 sounds. Parents will be happy to note that there is an on/off switch for the noises.
The truck comes unassembled and took “Pop” about 30 minutes to put together. Assembly isn’t too involved, but there are a few parts to screw together and stickers to apply.
This was a great toy for this little guy because of its instant appeal, versatility, and child-friendly design. Santa’s got his work cut out for him trying to top this toy!
You can purchase the Little Tikes Easy Rider Truck for the suggested retail price of $39.99
One (1) winner will receive the Little Tikes Easy Rider Truck!
How to Enter:
Simply visit Little Tikes and leave me a comment below letting me know which another product your little one would love to have!
Extra Entries Available:
After you have completed the first entry, you are eligible for additional entries. Make sure you leave a separate comment for EACH entry. Each counts as one extra entry unless noted otherwise.
- Subscribe to Simply Being Mommy by reader or email.
- Follow Simply Being Mommy on Pinterest.
- Add Simply Being Mommy (Crystal Reagan) on Google+.
- Join the Simply Being Mommy Community.
- “Like” Simply Being Mommy on Facebook.
- Follow Simply Being Mommy on Twitter AND Tweet about the giveaway. Leave the URL to the Tweet in your comment. You can tweet once a day, but remember to leave the URL to each tweet. You must have at least 50 followers for this extra entry. You can tweet ” Enter to win the @LittleTikes Easy Rider Truck from @simplybeingmom in time for Christmas! http://bit.ly/VjZ3NU #giveaway “