Are you participating in any cookie exchanges this year? If so, I think these White Chocolate Peppermint Cookie Balls would be perfect for gifting.
What do you think? Don’t they look so fun and festive and perfect for the season?
White Chocolate Peppermint Cookie Balls
- 20 chocolate sandwich cookies (like Oreo's)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup M&M’s White Chocolate Peppermint candies
- 8 ounces almond bark
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- 1/4 cup red candy melts
- extra M&M’s White Chocolate Peppermint candies for decoration
Each year I enjoy using festive ingredients to make special treats for the dessert table. This year, M&M’s happen to be the star of the show in these adorable White Chocolate Peppermint Cookie Balls.
Don’t let the steps in the recipe fool you. These are pretty simple to make if you have a food processor to help you out. The kids could even get in on the action, if you want them to help out in the kitchen. Such a perfect activity for a cold, snowy day.
What’s your favorite cookie for cookie exchanges?