This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc., Abreva, Breathe Right, Clorox, Robitussin and Theraflu. All opinions are mine alone. #SoothesOfTheSeason #CollectiveBias
‘Tis the season for sniffles and sneezes, coughs and sore throats. Get prepared ahead of time with a Get Well Gift Basket.
The holiday season is here and unfortunately, so is the cold, cough, and flu. Between the weather changes, prepping for the holidays, and checking off gifts from your shopping list, it can be hard to keep your family healthy.
But this year, it’s going to be different.
Get Well Gift Basket
This Get Well Gift Basket is stocked with sick season essentials like Theraflu Power Pods Daytime Severe Cold, Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes, Abreva® Pump Cold Sore and Fever Blister Treatment, Breathe® Right Extra Clear Nasal Strips, and Robitussin® Maximum Strength Cough & Chest DM from Kroger. These items will help you or your guests survive the holiday sickies. A Get Well Gift Basket is also a thoughtful gift idea for coworkers, friends or family.
Remember, Theraflu Power Pods Daytime Severe Cold and Robitussin® Maximum Strength DM should not be used at the same time.
These products are must-haves to treat our symptoms until we’re feeling ourselves again!
When we’re feeling ourselves, we’re able to not only survive the holidays, but we can enjoy them on a whole new level.
Get Well Gift Basket Essentials
When it comes to assembling a Get Well Gift Basket, there are a few essentials you’ll need. The other items will depend on the season, who’s receiving the gift basket, etc.
For this Get Well Gift Basket, I used sick season essentials like Theraflu Power Pods, Clorox®, Abreva, Breathe Right, and Robitussin®. I also included other cold weather goodies like a warm blanket, fuzzy socks, and packets of hot chocolate.
The great thing about a Get Well Gift Basket is you can make it personalized for each and every person or occasion.
Sick Season Essentials
- Abreva® Pump Cold Sore and Fever Blister Treatment: Abreva is not for temporary symptom relief, but healing. It delivers the best results when used at the first sign of a cold sore (e.g. the tingle that one feels on his/her lip). Abreva is easy to apply and is the only FDA approved OTC medicine to shorten healing time. Nothing heals cold sores faster than Abreva among OTC approved cold sore medicines.
- Breathe® Right Extra Clear Nasal Strips: Strips provide relief for congestion due to colds, allergies, or a deviated septum and reduce snoring caused by nighttime nasal congestion. Breathe Right is drug free and safe to use with any sleep medication. When you breath better, you sleep better. When you sleep better, you feel better. With Breathe Right, get instant nasal congestion relief that’s drug free. It lifts and opens the nasal passages and helps increase airflow so you can breath better. It also helps to open inflamed sinus passages making it easier to breathe. Breathe Right is safe to use with any sleep medication.
- Robitussin® Maximum Strength Cough & Chest DM: With Robitussin you can fight your cough and help kick your symptoms to the curb. The liquid-strength of Robitussin soothes on contact and provides cough relief for hours.
- Daytime Power Pods Severe Cold: Powerful relief without a prescription. Don’t let the cold or flu get in your way. Theraflu Power Pods Daytime Severe Cold fits right into your routine. Compatible with most single-serve coffee makers, these fast-relieving pods work on even your severe symptoms. Press. Sip. Relief. Also available in Theraflu Power Pods Nighttime Severe Cold.
- Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes: Wipe away 99.9% of the most common allergens* on hard non-porous surfaces using Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes.
Kroger is the destination for all of my cold, cough and flu needs. Beginning December 9th through January 26th, you can get $1 off any Theraflu product, $2 off Theraflu Power Pods, 12ct Powders, 40ct Caplets, and Syrups Twinpack, and $1.25 off Robitussin through January 4th. Stock up at Kroger while you can.
Theraflu-(c) 2018 the GSK group of companies or its licensor. Theraflu is for use in adults 12 years and older. Use all products only as directed. Read label and follow directions.
Abreva, Breathe Right, Robitussin – Use only as directed. Read label and follow directions.
*Use Clorox products as directed for removal of non-living allergens like pet dander, dust mite matter and pest matter on hard nonporous surfaces in your home. Keep out of reach of children.
Leave a Reply