The busy back to school season is here and we are rounding up our best back to school picks from Amazon. Now is a great time for kids to reboot and start fresh in the coming school year.
I received a promotional mailer from Amazon. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Back to School Picks from Amazon
I remember as a young girl being so excited about buying new supplies each school year. Besides my birthday and Christmas, back to school season was the only other time that I got to dig deep into my parent’s checkbook. I took advantage of it as much as I could.
Now that I have my own children, I get to share in their excitement. Even though my children are now homeschooled we still have to purchase new supplies each year. I probably get a little more excited than I should – but I can’t help it, y’all.
Top Picks from Amazon
- Amazonbasics Classic School Backpack: Backpacks can be expensive, but they don’t have to be. Amazonbasics offers an affordable option available in seven different solid colors. These backpacks are lightweight and durable with one large zippered compartment and one smaller zippered compartment.
- Spiral notebooks: I like for my children to have fun spiral notebooks that fit their character. If your child’s teacher doesn’t allow each student to keep their own supplies, just go with the cheaper options. But if they get to keep their own, splurge a little for the “cooler” options. Your kids will thank you!
- Highlighters: Erasable highlighters are all the rage. Your students can use the bright, vibrant colors to highlight important notes. If they need to erase the highlight, the clear ink tip erases the highlight color.
- Planner: I’m trying to teach my children that the days of pen and paper are not extinct. A planner is a great way to keep track of homework, deadlines, etc.
- Journals: I like my children to have small journals they can use to write down any feelings and/or thoughts they have throughout the day. I often find that when my children write things down, it’s easier for them to process what they’re thinking or feeling.
- Pencils: Why be basic when you don’t have to? Ticonderoga now offers their popular pencils in bright colors.
- Pencil grips: These little contraptions are perfect for young students learning to write or those learning how to write correctly. This grip trainer helps users to position their fingers correctly to improve the way they write.
- Erasers: It never fails that the eraser is always used up before the lead in the pencil. Extra erasers are always needed.
- Multipurpose case: I like to purchase things for my children that serve multiple purposes. This multipurpose case works perfectly for pencils and pens, makeup, craft supplies, etc.
- Pens: Thankfully my children got my love of new pens. With all the bright, colorful pens each child gets to choose their favorite colors. I sneak the leftovers for my home office. It’s a win-win.
- Hand sanitizer: Back to school means back to germs. PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Gel Infused with Essential Oils kills more than 99. 99% of most common germs that may cause illness. These convenient travel-sized flip top bottle with jelly wrap carrier are perfect when you’re on the go, in your gym bag, backpack, and more.
- Water bottle: Not all water bottles are created equal. For a water bottle that won’t leave everything around it wet, try one from Swell. They keep cold beverages cold for 24 hours and hot beverages hot for 12 hours.
You can easily purchase all your child’s school supplies directly from Amazon and enjoy having everything shipped right to your door. How fun is it to shop in the comfort of your home without ever stepping foot in a store!
If you have Amazon Prime take advantage of the free 2-day shipping. If you don’t, you can try Amazon Prime free for 30 days! I love having Amazon Prime!
Happy shopping, y’all!
Leave a Reply