If I had a quarter for each time I heard a dude say he wasn’t going to change a dirty diaper, I think I’d be rich. In fact, my brother, who is a new daddy, I’m fairly certain has a fear of diapers. At the slightest aroma of things happening in the diaper, his face turns a little green and he leaves the room. It’s quite entertaining actually.
Chris Hartsfield, creator of Fun Stuff 4 Babies in Tampa, FL, went to the couples first baby shower and was blown away with all the gifts for mom and baby, but disappointed there was nothing for dad. This inspired Chris to design the Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox to acknowledge and celebrate fatherhood. The company was created in 2008 by Chris and his wife Julie, and their debut product was the patent pending Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox. Fun Stuff 4 Babies is a family owned business, and the entire family was involved in developing the Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox. The company’s biggest accomplishment so far is an appearance on NBC’s TODAY Show last Father’s Day.
The Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox is a fun, functional and unique gift for daddy and is sure to have everyone tickled including the daddy-to-be when he receives a fun gift just for him! The Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox comes with a ton of fun gag gifts for the dad-to-be, new dads and even new grandpas too!
Items included in toolbox:
- Mask –toxic fume filter for when it doesn’t smell like roses.
- Goggles –for protection against your own mini version of Old Faithful.
- Protective Poop Poncho –need we say more???
- Tongs –Several inches of steel separation between you and the little warm wrapped gift.
- Turkey Baster –for precision hiney washing.
- Ear/Nose Plugs –use with care.
- Pacifier — scream plug.
- Baby Wipes — for cleaning baby bottom and various parts.
- Diaper for Newborn — cute as a kitten until it gets wet then it looks and smells like a sewer rat.
- Bio Hazard Bag and Rubber Gloves –for quarantine containment of the nuclear meltdown.
- Emergency Formula Container– doubles as a PeePee cover for WeWe.
- Hand Wipes– to clean up afterward. (For Dad’s use only).
- Picture Frame — this is your badge of honor.
You’ll definitely be the talk of the baby shower with the gift of the Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox and I’m pretty sure this gift won’t be easily forgotten.
You can purchase the Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox for $36.99.
One (1) winner will receive a Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox just in time for Father’s Day!
How to Enter:
Simply leave me a comment below letting me know which product in the toolbox you think would be most handy!
Extra Entries Available:
After you have completed the first entry, you are eligible for additional entries. Make sure you leave a separate comment for EACH entry. Each counts as one extra entry unless noted otherwise.
- Subscribe to Simply Being Mommy by reader or email.
- Follow Simply Being Mommy on Google Friend Connect.
- “Like” Simply Being Mommy on Facebook.
- Follow Simply Being Mommy and FunStuff 4 Babies on Twitter AND Tweet about the giveaway. Leave the URL to the Tweet in your comment. You can tweet once a day, but remember to leave the URL to each tweet. You must have at least 50 followers for this extra entry. You can tweet ” #Win a Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox just in time for Father’s Day from @simplybeingmom and @FunStuff4Babies http://bit.ly/mGKKEY #giveaway “