One way to guarantee my children eat what I cook is to take any ingredients and make a pizza out of it. They absolutely love pizza and it’s an easy way to incorporate veggies they wouldn’t normally eat, like artichokes. This Black Pepper and Artichoke Pizza is easy to make and full of flavor.
Take this Black Pepper and Artichoke Pizza for example. If I gave my children artichokes, it would normally be a bit of a hassle to get them to eat. Put it on a pizza and voila, they scarf it down!
If you recall, I received a big basket of goodies from Kraft and I’ve been using some of the recipes they provided using the products they sent. The first recipe we tried was the Pepper-Parm Crostini and those were absolutely delicious! The star of the dish was the new Kraft Mayo with Olive Oil Cracked Pepper Reduced Fat Mayonnaise and it was also the star in this delicious pizza.
So, let’s get to cooking!
You can get any brand of ready-to-use pizza crust. I chose a thin crust to cut down on the calories just a bit but any thickness will work.
This recipe is super simple and only includes six ingredients. Spread the mixture over the crust. I started in the middle and worked my way out leaving some room toward the edges.
Top with chopped roasted red peppers and goodness is just about 15 minutes away!
Please note: This recipe makes one pizza. I doubled the ingredients to make two.
Black Pepper and Artichoke Pizza
- 1 can (14oz) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3/4 cup Kraft Mayo with Olive Oil Cracked Pepper Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Kraft Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Kraft Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 ready-to-use baked pizza crust (12 inch)
- 1/4 cup chopped drained roasted red peppers
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine the first four ingredients.
- Spread onto crust; top with roasted red peppers.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.