If your kids can’t enough of their favorite mouse, surprise them with this super easy to make Mickey Mouse Pizza. OMGoodness, y’all – it’s so cute and so tasty!
We’ve been back from Disney World for a couple few weeks now and we’re all talking about how we can’t wait to go back. It was such a wonderful vacation and we are all wishing for just a few more moments of Disney magic.
Although not nearly as magical as being at Disney World, this Mickey Mouse Pizza was also pretty darn magical for my kiddos.
The other night I was in a mega rush to make dinner and I didn’t prepare ahead of time (what’s new?). We had to go workout, the kids were starving, and I didn’t have a clue what to make. Since I knew that the kids love making homemade pizza, I figured we could do that.
But as we were getting everything ready we were talking about our Disney World vacation memories and I had a fun idea to make Mickey Mouse Pizza. The kids were game and they turned out pretty fantastic, if I may say so myself.
Mickey Mouse Pizza
I absolutely love the way this Mickey Mouse Pizza turned out. Using the different sizes of pepperoni really helped to make it look more like Mickey Mouse.
I like to think of this Mickey Mouse Pizza recipe as a semi-homemade pizza recipe. By using the help of a ready to cook pizza dough, it dramatically cuts down on preparation time – which is always a good thing in my book. Some nights I just don’t have time to create a from scratch meal.
Love this Mickey Mouse Pizza recipe? Don’t forget to pin this Mickey Mouse Pizza to one of your favorite Pinterest boards so that you don’t lose it.
The kids were pretty thrilled with their Mickey Mouse Pizza, especially since they helped me prepare it. It’s the perfect recipe for getting the kids to help out in the kitchen. I don’t know about you, but I can always use some help in the kitchen.
To make it even quicker to get food on the table in less time, you could also purchase a pizza sauce instead of making your own. But for us, measuring out the ingredients is fun for the kiddos. It’s something they can do to help and helps to teach them their way around the kitchen.
Mickey Mouse Pizza Recipe
- 2 tubes ready to bake pizza dough
- 1 can (15 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 package (8 oz.) mozzarella cheese
- 1 package pepperoni slices
- 1 package mini pepperoni slices
- Preheat oven according to the directions for the ready to bake pizza dough. Spray two pizza pans with non-stick cooking spray. In a medium-sized bowl, combine tomato sauce, garlic powder, parsley flakes, salt, onion powder, and black pepper.
- Roll pizza dough out on prepared pizza pans. Generously spread tomato sauce over dough making sure to leave some space around the edges for the "crust". Sprinkle half the bag of mozzarella cheese over one dough, and the other half of the mozzarella cheese over the other dough.
- Top with the standard-sized pepperoni slices. Use two mini pepperoni slices per standard pepperoni slice as Mickey's ears.
- Place in oven and cook according to the directions on the ready to bake pizza dough.
- Remove from oven and serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 38 Total Fat: 1g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 3mg Sodium: 400mg Carbohydrates: 5g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 2g Protein: 2g
So there it is. Mickey Mouse Pizza, y’all.
Looking for more Mickey-inspired goodness, I’ve got you covered.