Have you ever had Leprechaun Candy Bark? It’s super easy to make and only requires just a little bit of your time.
To be completely honest here, I have no idea what St. Patrick’s Day is celebrated for, but I do know that I love all the green, gold, and rainbow treats that fill my Pinterest feed. And since y’all know I’m all about easy recipes, you can bet this Leprechaun Candy Bark is super easy!
Hershey Milk Chocolate Chips, 11.5 OunceWilton Candy Melts, 12-Ounce, Dark GreenWilton Candy Melts, Vibrant GreenAndes Chocolate Mint Baking ChipsM&M’S Mint Dark Chocolate Candy 8-Ounce BagConfetti Shamrock Candy Decorations
Here’s a tip, y’all – Before you begin making this Leprechaun Candy Bark, you’ll need a few key ingredients like candy melts. These can be found at your local craft store (most of the time) but if you want to save yourself a trip, you can order on Amazon and get free 2-day shipping with a free 30-day Amazon Prime Trial.
Leprechaun Candy Bark
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper or a Silpat non-stick mat.
- In microwave safe bowls, melt the chocolate and candy melts at the same time in separate bowls for 30 seconds in the microwave. Stir and repeat until all three are melted.
- Quickly spread the chocolate over the surface of the wax paper (or Silpat mat) with a spatula in a thin, even layer.
- Drizzle each of the green candy colors over the chocolate.
- Use a fork or toothpick to swirl the colors in circular patterns.
- Top with mint chips, M&Ms, candy decorations and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Break the candy into pieces and serve!
Seriously, it doesn’t get much easier than this. This Leprechaun Candy Bark is a tasty and colorful treat for St. Patrick’s Day.
I just love it. So simple that even the kids can help. Make some for the neighbors, make some for your friends, make some for your child’s teacher. Such a tasty treat and perfect for sharing.
Oh, and don’t forget to wear green on St. Patrick’s Day. Who wants to be pinched?
Looking for more St. Patrick’s Day inspired treats. I’ve got you covered.
If you’re in need of the ingredients to make this Leprechaun Candy Bark, shop Amazon. Remember, free shipping with Amazon Prime.