This year as a H-E-B Beauty Blogger I’ve had the opportunity to try some of the latest and greatest in beauty products. Although the year is coming to an end, this month I got a Revlon Beauty Pack filled with some of the newest Revlon products.
Each month when my package arrives, I get so excited to see what came. When I opened the box and saw all the Revlon goodies I wanted to use them right away. The only problem was, this pale girl can not use the colors that came in my box.
As you can see, the Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation and Pressed Powder is for someone with darker skin than mine. Although I can’t use these particular colors, the foundation comes in 16 shades and the pressed powder comes in six shades. There is bound to be a shade that matches my tone. Revlon Nearly Naked is formulated with weightless pigments and works in perfect harmony to balance the skin and makeup.
The new Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick comes in 20 shades. The Shea butter, aloe and vitamin E formula gives you the look of a soft suede finish.
If you are looking to make a bold statement with your nail color, Revlon Top Speed and FX Top Coats allow you to do just that! With a built in top coat, this new nail color delivers a salon-smooth finish. What I like most about this nail color is that it’s fast drying and gets me back to doing other things that require my attention.
I’ll be the first to admit that I don’t wear eye color as often as I’d like to. I get overwhelmed with the options, colors and technique. The new Revlon PhotoReady Primer + Shadow comes in 8 different shades and gives you instructions on how and where to apply each color. Each palette is expertly coordinated so it takes all the guess work out of which colors work together.
You can purchase these Revlon products and more at your local H-E-B. Make sure to use this $4 coupon on your purchase. If you don’t live near a H-E-B, Revlon products are available almost everywhere makeup supplies are sold.
Two (2) winners will receive a Revlon Holiday Beauty Pack!
How to Enter:
Simply leave me a comment below letting me know how some of these products could enhance your beauty routine!
Extra Entries Available:
After you have completed the first entry, you are eligible for additional entries. Make sure you leave a separate comment for EACH entry. Each counts as one extra entry unless noted otherwise.
- Subscribe to Simply Being Mommy by reader or email.
- Add Simply Being Mommy (Crystal Reagan) on Google+.
- Join the Simply Being Mommy Community.
- “Like” Simply Being Mommy and H-E-B on Facebook.
- Follow Simply Being Mommy and H-E-B on Twitter AND Tweet about the giveaway. Leave the URL to the Tweet in your comment. You can tweet once a day, but remember to leave the URL to each tweet. You must have at least 50 followers for this extra entry. You can tweet ” Win a @Revlon Beauty Pack from @simplybeingmom & @HEB by sharing how you’d like to enhance ur beauty routine http://bit.ly/Vmsbr9 #hebbeauty “