wordpress statistics

Why I Deserve to be an Energizer Smart ChargHER

I’m not one to compete against other bloggers so I normally don’t do these types of contest.  However, I’m going to BlogHer ’10 this year and who couldn’t use $2,000 in New York City!  I was just made aware that two fellow bloggers, Kailani and Krissy, are hosting giveaways for 2 sponsorships on each site and if I don’t enter, I will always wonder about the “what if”.

I’m going to preface this post by saying that while I totally deserve to be an Energizer Smart ChargHer, I don’t think I deserve it any more than all the other wonderful ladies who have entered.  When I started my blog I had no idea what I was doing.  At the time I was a stay-at-home mom raising my three young children and wanted to reach out to other moms like myself. Since then I’ve met many wonderful, talented women that I’m happy to call friends. That’s why this post is so difficult for me.

Enough with the sappy stuff and let’s get on to why I deserve to be an Energizer Smart ChargHer!

I’m already a brand ambassador for Energizer offline and think I could do a heck off a job at BlogHer ’10!  I use Energizer batteries every.single.day. Between the hubby’s remote controls, the children’s toys and other endless little contraptions that take batteries to operate, we have a constant supply of batteries at all times.  When I think of someone who should represent a brand, I think of someone who already loves the brand and uses the brand.  I connect with many women both online and offline and who better to tell them about Energizer than me?  I know the product because I use the product.

I don’t have any sponsors for BlogHer ’10 and that means that I’m totally yours!  From wearing an Energizer tee to distributing USB drives, Energizer can have my total love and attention.  That’s good news I tell you.

Much like the Energizer Smart Charger, I’m Energy Star® certified. Okay, not really, but I thought it was funny!

Please choose me to represent Energizer and the Smart Charger at BlogHer ’10! I’m all charged up, my battery fuel gauge shows I’m ready to go, and much like the large visual display on the charger, I’ll make sure I’m seen from across the room in my Energizer tee!

Crystal Reagan, the owner and founder of SimplyBeingMommy.com lives in Small Town, Texas with her husband and 3 children. Crystal and her website have been featured on local and national news stations including Channel 2 Houston and ABC News. She has also appeared on BetterTV as a Mommy Expert for VTech.

Comments

Great post, Crystal! I hope you get to be a Smart ChargHer – what an awesome opportunity from Energizer.

Good luck Crystal!

Great post! Good Luck!

Great post and I hope you get it mama!

Yes you would be a great candidate! You are a wonderful person! Good luck hun!!!!!

Good luck Crystal. I tweeted for ya!

You’d do a great job representing Energizer! Good Luck!

Tammy Bowley says:

Simply Being Mommy deserves to be an Energizer Smart ChargHer for BlogHer ’10. Good luck Crystal!

Joel Bowley says:

You deserves to be a Energizer Smart ChargHER because you are the best candidate. Enough said. You are a wonderful person and Energizer should consider themselves lucky to have you.

Good Luck, Crystal! Having met you in real life, I can vouch for the fact that you are full of energy and would make a great ambassador for Energizer at BlogHer!

Tamaar B. says:

Simply Being Mommy deserves to be an Energizer Smart ChargHer for BlogHer ‘10 Great post and I hope you win!

Simply Being Mommy deserves to be an Energizer Smart ChargHer for BlogHer ‘10!! YA!

Great post! I think you would be perfect for this!

You’d be a great representative! Good luck!

R Hicks says:

There is no one more deserving than you for this!

Wishing you all good things at Blogher ’10. You’d be a perfect Smart Chargher for Energizer. You do such a wonderful job on your blog. Your care and professionalism shine through all you do. Good luck!

Good luck!! I think you would perfect for the job 🙂

I think you’d be a fantastic choice! I choose you.

Alicia Webster says:

I am so excited that you have this opportunity that has been presented to you, and I hope that you win. I think that you deserve it for many reasons, but primarily because you took the initiative to enter and “put yourself out there”. So many of us sit on the sidelines of life waiting for joy to fall into our laps. Bravo to you for being proactive and moving forward instead of standing still. If Energizer represents the effectiveness of energy used well, it seems to me that you have made their case for them! Good Luck!
    Alicia Webster
    5webs@comcast.net

Teresa Z says:

Simply Being Mommy would be a great Energizer Smart ChargHER”

you would be a great sponsor.. Good luck.

JDaniel4's Mom says:

You should totally win this. You would do an amazing job.

What a wonderful opportunity!! Good luck!

Angelina Cisneros says:

Good luck winning for BlogHer2010!

I agree. You do deserve to an Energizer Smart ChargHER. You do a fabulous job representing the brand. And I appreciate your humbleness in not wanting to pit yourself against others–true integrity. Good luck!

Celeste D says:

that Simply Being Mommy deserves to be an Energizer Smart ChargHer for BlogHer ‘10
    Celeste D

Good luck. They should pick you because you have a voice that we respect and enjoy!

You totally deserve this. You are a hard worker and super sweet person. You have a fantastic blog and Texas needs some representation by such a great blogger with wonderful morals!

I think Simply Being Mommy deserves to be to be an Energizer Smart ChargHER!!

I think you would do great! Good luck!

Tammy Bowley says:

Simply Being Mommy deserves to be a Smart ChargHer at BlogHer 2010!

Alicia Webster says:

It is clear that Crystal is fully charged up and energized and ready to take on this challenge. If enthusiasm and excitement are any indication, then Crystal should be the lead battery in your pack !!
    Listen up, Energizer, Crystal is your woman !!
    Alicia Webster
    5webs@comcast.net

Bill Wray says:

Simply Being Mommy would be an excellent choice for Smart ChargHer at BlogHer 2010!

Ricardo Segovia says:

Good Luck Crystal….Simply Being Mommy deserves to be the Smart ChageHer at BlogHer 2010.

Simply Being Mommy is perfect for Smart ChargHer at BlogHer 2010

Joel Bowley says:

Simply Being Mommy deserves to be Energizer Smart ChargHer.

What an exciting opportunity! I think you would be perfect for this! Good luck, much wishes sent your way!!!

Simply Being Mommy would be a great representative for Energizer as the Smart ChargHer at BlogHer 2010.

You definitely deserve it! You have my support!

Simply Being Mommy deserves to be an Energizer Smart ChargHer for BlogHer ‘10.

JDaniel4's Mom says:

I hope you win! I tweeted again.

Lauralee Hensley says:

Energizer smart chargher would be smarter if they let Crystal from Simply Being Mommy be on their team. Please be Energizered and pick Simply Being Mommy to izer your way, okay?

I tweeted again and hope you get it!!!

Alicia Webster says:

When I think of Energizer batteries, I think of these qualities: Energy to get the job done, reliable each and every day, something that you can count on in an emergency, great reputation, long-lasting, and of the highest quality. When I think of Crystal, I think of those same qualities. Energizer and Crystal go hand-in-hand.
    Alicia Webster
    5webs@comcast.net

Joel Bowley says:

Simply Being Mommy is the smart choice for Energizer. So Energizer make the smart choice and pick Simply Being Mommy for your representative at BlogHer 2010.

Tracy Roe says:

Wishing you the best of LUCK!

Best of luck, I hope you win the scholarship!

kathy pease says: