I am not a huge chocoholic. I like chocolate, but only in small doses these days. One of my favorite chocolate treats has always been Hershey’s Kisses, because it’s just the right amount of chocolate for me. Popping one open is like unwrapping a delicious little present!
I remember growing up there were almost always Kisses around. For the holidays there were brightly colored Kisses tucked in stockings and baskets. My grandma used to keep some on the coffee table in a fancy covered dish and it was always such a temptation to sneak a whole handful of them when she wasn’t looking!
My very favorite memory of Hershey’s Kisses, though, involves my husband, who is a chocolate fanatic. Our very first kiss was on Valentine’s Day. Isn’t that romantic? A few months later I surprised him with an Easter basket because he’d mentioned once he never had one as a kid. I spent hours picking out funny little things like silly putty and a yo-yo to fill up the basket. Right in the middle of it I placed a giant 7 oz. Hershey’s Kisses. I wanted to give him the biggest kiss I could find, in honor of our first kiss. I’ll never forget the look on his face when he saw the basket. He loved it! A tradition was born!
It’s been twelve years now since that first kiss, and more than a decade of my giving my husband Hershey’s Kisses, for special occasions or just because! For me, Hershey’s Kisses have become a symbol of our love. I can’t walk past them in a store, or see an advertisement for them without immediately thinking of my husband. They put a smile on my face and remind me of our own sweet kisses, every time.
One (1) winner will receive four (4) bags of Hershey’s KISSES Chocolates!
How to Enter:
Simply leave me a comment below letting me know your favorite/sweetest Hershey’s KISSES memory!
Extra Entries Available:
After you have completed the first entry, you are eligible for additional entries. Make sure you leave a separate comment for EACH entry. Each counts as one extra entry unless noted otherwise.
- Subscribe to Simply Being Mommy by reader or email.
- Add Simply Being Mommy (Crystal Reagan) on Google+.
- Join the Simply Being Mommy Community.
- “Like” Simply Being Mommy and Hershey’s KISSES on Facebook.
- Follow Simply Being Mommy and Hershey’s KISSES on Twitter AND Tweet about the giveaway. Leave the URL to the Tweet in your comment. You can tweet once a day, but remember to leave the URL to each tweet. You must have at least 50 followers for this extra entry. You can tweet ” Enter to win four bags of @HersheysKisses from @simplybeingmom! http://bit.ly/V4F4sL #HersheysKisses “