Make these delicious Garlic Parmesan Knots using refrigerated biscuits in as little as 20 minutes!
All things bread have a pretty special place in my heart. I can say no to a lot of things, but bread isn’t one.
But I’m okay with that. It’s not a problem to really like bready, doughy things, right? I mean, look at these Easy Garlic Parmesan Knots, y’all.
This right here makes my little heart happy.
What I really like about this Easy Garlic Parmesan Knots recipe is that it’s pretty much fool-proof. You really can’t get this one wrong.
In about 20 minutes, you can have delicious, buttery, garlicy knots ready to serve.
I’m down for that! What about you?
It doesn’t get any easier than this! There is absolutely no reason you shouldn’t be able to make these. Even if you can’t boil water, you should be able to whip up a batch of these Easy Garlic Parmesan Knots in no time.
I love the way these little morsels of buttery, garlicy goodness melt in your mouth. Every single time I make these, the entire batch of 16 is gone in under 10 minutes, y’all. There are 5 of us, but still. ALL 16 GONE! Every. Single. Time.
It’s pretty hard not to inhale the entire batch as soon as they come out of the oven. But don’t take my word for it. Try these Easy Garlic Parmesan Knots and let me know what you think.
How to Tie Garlic Knots
For this recipe we’re going to use refrigerated biscuit dough. Not only does this make the recipe so much faster, I just love the convenience of popping open the can and being able to start making this recipe.
Open the can of biscuits and remove the biscuits from the tube and place on a cutting mat. Cut each one in half making 16 pieces of dough.
Then, roll each piece of dough into about a 5 inch long piece and tie it into a knot, making sure to tuck the ends.
These garlic knots make a perfect addition to many different recipes. Here are some suggestions:
- Linguine with Bacon and Parmesan
- Grilled Pork Chops
- Chicken Parmesan Pasta Bake
- Easy Ravioli Bake
- Sausage and Rice
- Skillet Steak
- Grilled Bratwurst Kabobs
- Orange Sage Pork Chops
- Zuppa Toscana Soup
- Slow Cooker Pork Sirloin
Before you begin making these, here are some items that will come in handy in the kitchen and make preparation and serving easier.
If you’re looking for some more doughy goodness, check out these Easy Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Biscuits!
Easy Garlic Parmesan Knots Recipe
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tube (16 oz) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Spray a baking sheet lightly with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, Parmesan, garlic powder, parsley, oregano, and salt. Set aside.
- Take the biscuits from the tube and cut each one in half making 16 pieces. Roll each piece into about a 5 inch piece and tie into a knot, tucking the ends. Place knots on prepared baking sheet and brush each knot with about half of the butter mixture. Place baking sheet into the oven and cook for 8-10 minutes, or until they're golden brown.
- Remove from oven and brush with remaining butter. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 17Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 63mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g